Thursday, November 13, 2008

Shaq Now Free To Stalk

Alexis Miller, an aspiring Atlanta rapper known as Maryjane, who had a restraining order out on Shaquille O'Neil for stalking and threatening bodily harm has withdrawn said order.  She requested the order due to what she said were threatening phone calls and emails that Shaq sent to her, one of which was quoted in legal documents:
“I dnt no who the [expletive] u think u dealin wit u will neva be heard from one phone call is I gotta make now try me. Sho me.”

Yea, gettin close to Elijah Dukes territory with that if it was Shaq daddy there. Anyway, its not certain whether or not there was a settlement or if Miller just had a change of heart...but really, which is more likely, huh?  A little cash goes a long way my friends.

Shaq...how does her ass taste?

From Atlanta Journal Constitution

No comments: