Thursday, March 20, 2008

Want To Have Sex With Tony Parker's Wife?

Now everyone can! Well, sorta. Pipedream Products (link NSFW) has put out some ridiculous blow up dolls featuring Tony Parker's wife Eva Longoria as well as Tony Romo's girlfriend Jessica Simpson amongst other famous female celebrities. So all you lonely bloggers living in your parents basements, toiling away in your underwear, with no chance of ever seeing a real live woman naked, can now get some action with the same hot women your favorite athletes do...wait, i'm talking about myself aren't I? I'm going to go cry in a corner...
From The Superficial

3 comments:

Rupert Entwistle said...

Wow, that is some deranged shit right there.

I love how they describe them as having "3 cylinders of love."

JC said...

pretty sure that the girl posing as Eva is Lela Star. If you look her up, be warned it's as NSFW as you can get.

Loser Domi said...

I'm not going to lie--I saw "Pipedream Products" and the first thing I thought of was "Designer bongs?"