Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tank Chair Will Kill You Dead

Really? Seriously? There is now a chair that will run the fuck over the Rascal that your grandmother used to own. Its the Tank Chair. If you are paralyzed and need to do some off roading or snow travel or to go down some stairs or whatever, this is the bad-ass chair of your dreams.
Tank Chair is a Custom off-road wheelchair that can go anywhere outdoors. TankChair conquers streams, mud, snow, sand, and gravel, allowing you to get back to nature. Using rubber tracks and high torque electric motors, TankChair can take you just about anywhere. Even the urban street and stairs, with a incline accent of up to 45 degrees, TankChair will take you anywhere and back.

What more can you ask for?? I've got two fully functional legs but even I want one! This thing kicks the shit out of any Segway or Rascal that I have ever seen. I am thinking of custom ordering one right now. Actually, I think i heard that Len Pasquarelli was ordering one the other day, Lord knows he needs one more than me.

No comments: