- Florida is losing spring training teams to Arizona at an alarming rate. Sun Sentinel
- Brett Favre tribute editions of SI are flying off the shelves in Wisconsin. La Crosse Tribune
- Drew Bledsoe is making wine in his retirement and is at peace with his time in the NFL. New York Times
- Jeter opens his very own rehab center. MLB.com
- Friday Night Lights is returning for a 3rd season (with requisite hot women pictures). Rumors and Rants
- Isiah loves him some popcorn. Life In The Cell
- Man U footballer is injured by a toilet stall door and other poor excuses for injuries in soccer. Fan IQ
- I'm not sure why they emailed me this, but here's some of Maxim's hometown hotties in bikinis. Yea, i know its not sport, but they're actually quite hot. Maxim.com
- The must read Legend of Cannonball Richards. On 205th
- Want Tiger Woods to be your caddy? You can win it. Scott Van Pelt Style
- Its Kobe Bryant Blog Day...i have no idea what this means but i'm interested to see what'l happen. With-Malice
- In an effort to learn how to stop be bleeding before its too late, Matt Leinart is training to be an EMT. Hugging Harold Reynolds
- The Buzz picks the Best & Worst football movies. End Zone Buzz
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Constitutional Vol. "More Links Being Dumped"
College Tournaments are in full swing, Spring Training is warming up, NBA and NHL teams are jockeying for playoff position, its a good time to be a sports fan. Alas with all this stuff going on, we still need more things to post. Hence why you have this...welcome to the Constitutional.