- Pitchfork Media will pick use their indie snobbery to pick music for 2kSports new baseball videogame. GameIndustry
- Broncos' Marcus Thomas arrested for possession. Rocky Mountain News
- Whats worse than Savage Speedball? Well, Speed Pool of course. FanIQ
- Ryan Church is a whiny bitch. Captiol Punishment
- In case you missed it, Michigan's womens basketball coach goes NUTS in a post game interview. You must see it. Gold, Jerry. Gold. Sportscolumn Blog
- Collection of odd baseball youtubes. On 205th
- All about the Jason Taylor situation. Sedano Show
- UTEP has sexy models on their basketball team. SportsbyBrooks
- UFC is ditching Mickey's for Bud. Say it aint so!! Cousins of Ron Mexico
- Dwarf Tossing is Illegal in NY. Who knew? Hugging Harold Reynolds for more on Dwarf Tossing check out this oldie but goodie.
- Did the Pistons "Bad Boys" have the best nicknames of any team? Legend of Cecilio Guante
- Shaq trade...now officially the worst thing they could have done. Larry Brown Sports
- New Oriole Luke Scott is a paranoid man with a gun. Can't Stop The Bleeding
- The Dodgers are erasing their steroids laden past. Lion In Oil
- John Papelbon is lookin pretty fly here. EBSports Blog
Monday, March 3, 2008
Constitutional Vol. "Times Are A Changin"
Big weekend for NFL free agency, I'm sure plenty of sites will have round-ups of those events so you probably won't find much about it here. We deal with the minutiae of sports so that kinda in depth analysis you should look elsewhere for. But keep coming back for our normal crap. Big weekend for the Chimp as well, I popped the question to my gal and she said yes, so I'm soon to be a married man, in a year or so at least. Go me. Here's some links to get you through your Monday...welcome to the Constitutional.