Friday, October 17, 2008

Where In The World Is Pacman Jones?

Where In The World is Carmen Sandiego used to be one of my favorite computer games when I was a kid. I used to play the fuck out of that game. A kids show based on the game was created years later but I had no time for that. However I would have time for an updated version based on Pacman Jones. Is he at the strip club?

"Damn! Look at them titties!!"

"You’re getting warmer!"

Is he at the Hooters? Is he feeding the children? Is he in the hotel bathroom?

I'm not kidding. Where is Pacman? If you know, please let the Cowboys know because they can't find him. Pro Football Talk reports that the team has been unable to reach Pacman and no one seems to know where he is or what he's doing.

Pacman's not around and he's still causing trouble for people. WFAA in Dallas brings news that there could be fallout from the police report which was thought not to exist but now seems to be missing key details from last Tuesday night's follies.

Jerry Jones might want to check Pacman's car to see if he's crying inside. I mean I'm sure he's crying inside because he's a sensitive thug but he could also be literally shedding tears as well. An officer observed Pacman "getting upset as he cried" while sitting in a car following the fight. It also appears that the police were there before the incident started, not after as indicated in the initial report.

This should end well for all parties involved. Like Chris Henry, no one could have seen this coming.

No comments: