Monday, October 6, 2008

Ronaldo Outed By Telenovela Star?

Poor Ronaldo. Manchester United is stuck in 8th place in the league and he can't get no play from the girls for free anymore. What's worse for him is that he can't get them because they think he's gay.

The chicken tikka colored midfielder struck out with a Colombian telenovela star after she resisted his trademark wink move. Maybe someone should tell him that Sarah Palin cold stole his move with about the same effect.
She told me: He was really red, like he had been laying out in the sun too long, and kept putting oil on himself all the time.

He was wearing these tiny little swimming pants. The way he was preening himself was hilarious.

I had absolutely no idea who he was — and we were all convinced he was gay.

He winked at me and tried to chat me up but I don’t speak English well.

So I just said ‘Sorry’ and walked away.
Ronaldo should just stick with his high pro ho. Either that or embrace his new identity.

Game on, playboy.

No comments: