Friday, October 17, 2008

I Have No Idea What Is Happening Here

It looks like I picked the wrong time to quit sniffing glue. This video is one of reasons why I love the internet. This guy has, for the past 2 years, been making NFL picks with the assistance of 2 puppets, a live cat, a horrible impersonation of someone (this week its Michael Caine for some reason) and a tangentially related slideshow going on behind him. It is one of the most surreal things I have ever seen, but at 4am in the morning...i'm considering taking his advice...although his lines are off. Washington is -7.5 right now and Green Bay is +1.5 in case you were interested in that sorta thing. I do think that because no one else is giving this guy any exposure at all, and he's been doing it for 2 years now, I might have to stick this insane crap on the site every week so the stoner contingent can get a good chuckle. Smoke up boys and girls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shades of "Strange Days"
is he Jim Morrison's love child from a foray in London???
Mr. Bill is Alistair Cooke's "Omnibus" in comparison....

Anonymous said...

Sounds nowt like Michael Caine, but astounding none the less.