Friday, April 24, 2009

NFL Director of Fandemonium Madness

At the NFL draft this year, one of these lucky fans above will have the chance to be hired for the job of a lifetime. It won't be me sadly, I would've loved to have given up my gig as a low powered attorney for this job, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Anyway, the job is the NFL Director of Fandemonium and you can see what is going with it here at nfl.monster.com. Whomever it is that wins not only gets the job, they also get a $100,000 signing bonus to go along with it. Not too shabby indeed. As if there wasn't enough drama on draft day, we've got THIS going on.

Here's some video of the rigorous training that one must go through to get this job here as demonstrated by Michael Strahan. Bonus points for the electric football set...man I love those. I still have the one from when I was a kid. Now i'm gonna have to take it out and play with it all weekend.

No comments: