Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tony Kornheiser's Head Finally Too Big


Tony Kornheiser was spotted in Rehoboth Beach last weekend and the locals didn't have much good to say about Mr. Tony's conduct while in town. He was at the Big Fish Grill and made no friends with his arrogance on full display for the servers at the seafood joint says this Delaware blogger:
While at the restaurant, Kornheiser didn't make too many friends, a source told me. After announcing that he was "too famous to he here," a staffer finally found him a corner table to keep him from, ahem, all his fans.

Once there, the type of crabs he wanted weren't on the menu (stop giggling) and he allegedly said, "I want what I want when I want it."

My source swore he said that, but I'd be surprised if anyone could be such an ass. Staffers had to go next door to the Big Fish Seafood Market to get Kornheiser his precious crabs.

This, sounds pretty standard for Mr. Tony and for those used to his shtick it might've even garnered a chuckle...if he weren't dead serious. I mean, if he was too famous to be there, why the hell was he even there? He could've gone to a number of restaurants in the area that could've better catered to Kornheiser's needs, but to throw a minor tantrum saying "I want what I want when I want it" and making them go to a market to get the food he wants is a bit much.

You stop writing, you stop doing talk radio, you're currently barely on the ESPN show that made you a minor national cultural phenomenon and now you're just being an ass for no reason while waiting for football season to start so you can suck more on TV? We all know you are a funny jerk in your public persona, but who knew you were just a jerk in general.

From Delaware Online via DCRTV

No comments: