Monday, July 21, 2008

Jordan Will Make Your Pants Wet

So, the ESPY's just happened and this is about the only interesting story that I could find that came out of the whole event. ESPY host Justin Timberlake recounted the story of his first meeting with Michael Jordan...and his pants got a little wet.
"When I was young... I wanted to be Michael Jordan. It was weird, I heard (Gary Wright song) Dreamweaver in my head when he walked in the room.

"He was like, `Hey man, my kids and I, we're big fans of your music,' and I was like, `That's cool...' Up until the point where he walked away and I realized I had peed a little."

Yea, Mr. Dick In The Box couldn't contain himself when he got near his idol, ole #23. I can sympathize though, when I met my idol, Lancelot Link Secret Chimp i shat my pants and flung it at him. In retaliation of course.

No comments: