Friday, July 18, 2008

James Ingram Will Let The Macarena Pass Just Once

It's been a couple weeks since Spain won Euro 2008. Keeper Pepe Reina (Liverpool) is probably still waking up in the middle of the night yelling, screaming and scaring the shit out of little kids and old people.

The players and coaches weren't the only ones to get their party on. I don't know what airline the Spanish national team uses but American sports teams need to find an American equivalent. Here's video (via Who Ate All The Pies) of the flight attendants getting down for the team. Just skip to :22 for the PG.



I don't know if I can accept this or any Macarena. They just don't seem like they really mean it. In the words of Ice Cube, "I can do it, put your ass into it". We need a dirty, grimy, freak nasty strip club version. Then again can the Macarena ever be sexy? I just don't see it.

I do know one thing. These troopers put those mom shorts-wearing Southwest flight attendants to shame in spite of their half-ass Macarenain'.

No comments: