Friday, July 18, 2008

Did Money Mayweather Get Knocked The F**k Out?


When Media Takeout reports a story, you know you're going to need at least five more sources before you believe it. I couldn't find a second but I'll go with it anyway. The potential of it being true is too good to pass up. Who's the journalist?

MTO claims that Floyd Mayweather Jr. (aka Money - Language probably NSFW) was knocked out by former sparring partner Edner "Cherry Bomb" Cherry. We're not even going to touch that nickname. A dispute over back pay at a Las Vegas club escalated into a fight that resulted in Money being laid out.

I imagine the fight went down a little something like the following (except the roles were reversed):



If this story is true, Money better get back in the gym and fast. Everyone's going to take him on. I might think about stepping to him in a couple weeks if he's not careful. I'll probably cry after thinking about it but that don't mean I ain't no man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope this is right! if it is, let me know when you wanna step and I'll be there to back you up! Waaaay back but still...