Monday, August 20, 2007

Sharapova Might Be Hot But...

Apparently, she's not that good between the sheets. See, she and Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine were an item a little while ago, the relationship ended and he had this to say about Maria's lack of skills in bed:
"She wouldn't make any noise during sex," Levine said. "I can't tell you how disappointed I was. I really thought, like a lot of guys, that she'd be the loud screaming type. But instead, she just lay there like a dead frog. She even got angry if I started to moan, said it 'ruined her concentration.' It was so disillusioning that I went on Paxil for a month afterwards. Really, it was much more of a shock than when I found out there's no such thing as the Easter Bunny."
Like a dead frog? Good God...say it ain't so Adam? With all the noise that comes out of her when she smacks the balls on the tennis court, it is really quite a surprise she couldn't muster the energy to do the same when the balls are smacking against her! Then again, one must consider the source. I'd like to think that Adam Levine's shrill of a voice is so damned annoying that she didn't want that ass to open his mouth at all, just do the deed and get it over with. I might actually have more respect for Maria just saying "Shut up and get it done, pretty boy". I still think the dream lives on.

From The eXile.com

5 comments:

Loren said...

And thus ruins all of my tennis-related fantasies...

Thanks Deuce. And by extension, Levine.

Chimpanzee Rage said...

Hahaha, sorry man. i still feel that she was actually doing it on purpose so she didnt have to hear him

Unknown said...

Oh sure, like that scumbag actually slept with Maria Sharapova! Give me a break.

More Credible said...

What's up with the dead frog reference?

Is there supposed to be some sort of bestiality tied in there?

Anonymous said...

i lost more respect for her hearing she dated this guy more than the lack of moaning... she is young, most moaners are older and probably more experienced....