Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Constitutional Vol. 14

Another week, another dump to take. I'd write more commentary but I've got nothing percolating so without further adieu...Welcome to the Constitutional. Oh, and click on the picture if you have 16 minutes to kill.
  • What to call that unfortunate hook-up at 2am in the morning when the bar shuts down...not that I've taken home a Baby Jordan in my day...ok I lie. Pacman Jonesin'

  • Duke's Josh McRoberts gettin some action with some chick from the OC. 100% Injury Rate

  • The Greatest Review of a video game ever...and its American Gladiators. My Brain Says Rage

  • How much do Baseball Souls go for these days because DMtShooter of Five Tool Tool is selling his daughters'. Epic Carnival

  • Bobby Petrino: The reason for Vick's legal troubles. Nation of Islam Sportsblog

  • Vince Young does not stand for rough play during practice. Winning The Turnover Battle

  • A good breakdown of the trades at the MLB non-waiver trade deadline. Nyjer Please

  • Some female journalist loves to grab athletes balls...here are the odds for who it is. Blog of Hilarity

  • Rod Beck had some sorta crack operation going apparently. Mr. Irrelevant

  • Finally, this is why as a die hard, bleeding burgundy and gold, Redskins fan, I still hate the hell out of Dan Snyder. Larry Brown Sports

No comments: