Monday, August 27, 2007

Guess Who's Backin' That Ass Up

Mark Cuban loves him some kamikazes like fat kids love cake.

Mark Cuban wants you ladies to drop it like it's hot cause the dick bandit will done landed on September 24th.

SI.com reports that Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban will be a contestant on the 5th season of Dancing With The Stars. He'll be competing with other A-listers such as Jennie Garth (Kelly Taylor from 90210), Scary Spice (Spice Girls/Eddie Murphy's golddigger), Sabrina Bryan (The Cheetah Girls - whatever the fuck that is) and Wayne Newton (plastic surgery poster boy).

There was a rumor that Dirk Nowitzki was being considered for the show before Cuban until comments about potential rival Wayne Newton were made public.
"I got to take what he gives me and he doesn't really give me a lot ... So I've got to make other stuff happen ... help out on dips more; hit the ass harder, as hard as I can, get some extra points; if I have a shot to make a move, try to knock it out and if I don't, move my partner and let someone else have a shot."
Needless to say judge Carrie Ann Inaba was not pleased and suggested adding Cuban to the show instead.
"I'm tired of hearing about how Wayne's going to take him out of his game and any lack of confidence. You're just not supposed to have that, all right ... I wasn't the best of dancers and didn't have the best of skills, but you were not going to shake my confidence. We need all of our dancers to be confident, to be resilient, to be persistent and that's what I want to see. If I don't see it during warmups, I'm going to be highly upset ... because I need to have it going into that first show on September 24th. They've got to be confident and really sure about what they're doing."
No worries about that with Mark Cuban as one can see in the picture above. He always brings his A-game. I can't wait until he breaks out the butterfly like his idol Patra and blows the competition away.

This never gets old (warning - uncensored version so you might want to turn it down at work)



No comments: