Tuesday, July 31, 2007

How To Lose Teeth

If you want a grill as jacked up as our main man Jaws...follow these easy steps 1) Attempt a flip with the help of two of your friends who cannot support your weight; 2) Painfully fall on your face. Observe below in yet another Random Video of Horrific Violence.

Very Painful Face Plant - Watch more free videos


Disclaimer, this video had like over 1 million views, so if someone else has posted it previously, I am truly sorry, I never saw it and I had to post it on the Deuce.

4 comments:

Loren said...

I can't even tell what he was trying to do. I mean like springing up and landing on your feet is hard enough but doable with practice, he tries to do that plus a front flip in motion without touching the ground. And he ends up 3/4 of a rotation (almost all the way) short.

Bravo...

Anonymous said...

the fact that he was taller than the guys helping(?) him- that was his first mistake. Being a jackass was his second..........

Anonymous said...

Where the aftermath shot? Missing teeth?

nike dunk said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.