Wednesday, June 27, 2007

This Average Homeboy Likes Sports and Things

It is old but new to me. Denny "Blazin" Hazen loves sports and rap...wait...it is difficult to stop laughing long enough to type up anything to go along with this. Let me collect myself...ok. This dude is a self proclaimed "average" white guy who likes sports and rapping, can lay the ball up in a hoop, swing a baseball bat at an imaginary ball and rap as if he were living in 1986, complete with backing Casio keyboard drums. Sure, it is old, but I honestly don't know how my life was complete without having seen this, its like an Oprah motivational speech telling me "You, at the very least, are better than him."

2 comments:

With Malice said...

I think I bought his album...

Seriously, nice find. Funny as hell.

Chimpanzee Rage said...

God, if you have it, I want a review of it on With Malice.