Thursday, June 7, 2007

Clinton Portis Ain't Even A Pets Man


Janky Spanky is having a change of heart. All dogs are puppies. He's going to love them, hug them and never let them go.
Portis has since done his own ad hoc research on the subejct and saw people crying over two humpback whales trapped in a river near San Francisco. He said he even wondered if he was being watched on a hidden camera when a woman sitting next to him at an airport spread a blanket & put down a bowl of water for her dog
The tipping point came during a meeting with Dr. I Don't Know's Dawg Council over the weekend. The council consists of DMX, Justin Timberlake (Alpha Dog), Reh Dogg and Elijah Dukes.

DMX: "Uhh love my bitches but where my (censored by Jabari Asim)?"

JT: "What did you come here for? Maybe you don't want to hit the floor. Oh, one time Joey saw Lance takin' it on doggy style and thought it was part of Darren's Dance Grooves. He wanted me to practice with him but I told him to fuck off cause Chris asked me first."

Reh Dogg: "Them dogs. That's why I must cry. I need another shower. I want the white boy to lather me while he's filmin' me."

Elijah Dukes: "Yo, them dogs ain't even bullshittin', dawg."

The Bog has a great breakdown of the Portis interview. Strong quote analysis.

Enjoy these Dolemite Jenkins highlights. Let's hope he has a similar change of heart about Madden.


*posted by Blog Show/Mr. Irrelevant's Jamie Mottram

Portis' contribution to the greatest ad campaign in the history of the world.

No comments: