Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Someone Please Create A Caption

We don't normally do create a caption contests here on the Deuce, but listen to me people...we have to for this. How fucking weird is this picture?? Christ it freaks me out. I know you people are reading this site. We have like a billions ways of determining site traffic. There's been a bit of chattiness in the comments lately (shout out to my man Skin Patrol), so who else is out there and reading our stuff. Chime in, make a funny caption, let us know who you are so we can get to know our readers. For the love of all creatures big and small this picture is too God-damned freaky to not have a corresponding fucked up caption.

7 comments:

More Credible said...

"Sorry Sandy that we had to send half of you off to the glue factory, I still love you... deeply love you. MUHAHAHAH"

Kinda creeps me out too.

Chimpanzee Rage said...

"My Husband is stuffing the other end right now...if you know what I mean *wink*"

So creepy...

mlmintampa said...

"After the show, part of Mr. Ed was preserved for future generations to enjoy."

Mustafa Redonkulous said...

Hee hee! He reminds me of my internship in Tijuana! El Jefe the donkey and I were a super awesome team. He was so supportive. Horseys and donkeys yay!

More Credible said...

"And wait until you see where I put the other half."

Unknown said...

1. Dude, no. 2. Even if I were inclined, where would I insert?

Anonymous said...

Make her an offer she can't refuse.