Wednesday, April 16, 2008

She-male, The Prince ... Princess of ... Ah Forget It


I was afraid to do a Google Image search for this post but I powered through because you count on us to bring you what you love. You love you some Tonya Harding, don't you?

Shemales finally have a place to get their aggression out. Newsgirls Boxing Gym has opened up in Toronto. It caters solely to women and shemales. I have just one question. At what point does a shemale get banned from the gym? Your intrepid Canadian reporter learned that the term "transgendered" is the new hotness when referring to shemales. How far along does one have to be in making a change before one's pass gets revoked? Does it go to the owner or is there a panel that makes these decisions? I see a testosterone scandal over the horizon.

What? I'm not asking for myself. See I have this friend. Um, Biff and he, uh was just, you know, wondering... Oh fuck you, dude. I'm so not even like that. I'm not in denial.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, so fitting... I just found a funny parody on youtube compares Hillary and Tonya..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeGPgCi0Vaw