Monday, April 28, 2008

Multiply The B**ch Up

"Yeah ho, 7th Floor after the game. Bring some Magnums...Nah, nah it ain't like that. Ho's short for honey. We drop the "ney" like you drop to your knees."

I received great news today via text. I can't consider it anything other than destiny. I knew having the 7th Floor Crew on my iPod and as MySpace friends would pay off. Now I can blast them every Sunday when Tavares "T-Good" Gooden a.k.a. the Big Dick Bandit or Seventh Floor King Ding-A-Ling lines up with the Baltimore Ravens. Best pick of the draft as far as I'm concerned.

He needs to get in the studio with Ray Lewis, Ed Reed and Willis McGahee to make some hot tracks as the Pigtown Crew ASAP.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(What’s your name?)

T-Good

(What’d you do?)

I’m a plumber

(How you do it?)

I lay the pipe for that ass and make her dance

If ya’ll the ho getting fucked on the 7th floor

Then you wouldn’t know ‘cause the bitch don’t want you no more

She’d tell you she met a guy who was nice and candid

I think they call him T-Good,

Or the big dick bandit

Say he had a big dick

But I thought it was random

Then he pull out the fuckin’ Magnum Trojan condom

And he said,”baby, that’s not how it began”

Then he brought in all of his 7th floor friends

She found out there was more to Miami than just a football team

There’s also the 7th floor king ding-a-ling

She thought 5-2 was just my number

Then she realized

You multiply the bitch up

Dog you get my dick size

First I put it in the pussy

Then in the butt

That’s all pro dog

The condom is filled up

(Just busted)