Monday, October 1, 2007

I Want Your Television

So this is link whoredom to a whole new level, but dammit, I am in desperate need of a new television, and a HDTV at that. I'm stuck watching Monday Night Football on a 19 inch Phillips I bought 10 years ago. Things must change and here's my chance.

Some people who claim to be hot chicks with hot picks have this promotion on their blog where if we give them a shout out, we'll be entered into their contest for a 42 inch TV. I want this TV. I want it so much I might whore myself to them as much as humanly possible. Supposedly they do sports betting info, so this thing could be one gigantic scam but hey, like I said...I want a TV dammit. Clickthrough or something, win ole Chimpanzee Rage a TV...he'll thank you for it. Sellout? You bet I am!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Link whordom." Pushaw! It's called good marketing. And supposedly nothing - you're entered to win, and we wish you the best of luck. Thanks for the link boys, we love the blog! ;-)

Chimpanzee Rage said...

I'll give you that, it is excellent marketing for sure. Thanks for the luck, i need it