Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Cashley and Mariah Go Back Like Babies And Pacifiers


I always assumed that Mariah Carey had the same brain capacity and function as a goldfish. It looks like I was right and it runs in the family.

Mariah researched her family ancestry in an attempt to find a connection with Nat King Cole. I did the same thing the other week. I wanted to find a familial connection between my family and Kevin Duckworth. Instead I found that I was related to Oliver Miller and Grover.

Mariah had a similar result when she found out she was related to Chelsea right back Ashley "Cashley" Cole. Cashley ain't the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree so they should have much to talk about should they ever meet.
A friend of Ashley's revealed he is thrilled to hear about the connection, and said: "Ashley is chuffed to bits to hear that they're related. He's always been a big fan of Mariah's, and grew up listening to jazz legends like Nat King Cole."
Now they can call each other and discuss stuff and things.

Don't think Mariah isn't giving up on Nat now.
"We are still looking into it to see if we're also related to Nat King Cole.

I'm such a huge fan of his. That would be wonderful, and would also explain so much."
What would that explain? Her S-Curl?

No comments: