Tuesday, October 2, 2007

How'd They Get Up In Here

Great Macacas! Welcome to the new America! They're everywhere! It sure wasn't like this when Daddy was coachin' the Redskins. Back then everyone knew a proper quarterback was white. Rush warned me but I didn't listen. Daddy woulda flipped in his grave if he saw Doug Williams or Jason Campbell. Maybe that's fine for the Eagles but not for the Skins. My word! That Jew runnin' the team has done gone and messed everything up. Don't get me wrong. I do love me that Dexter Manley.

Run for the hills, NFL. Former Senator George Allen (R-VA) is blogging about football at his website GeorgeAllen.com. He's talkin' football, pickin' games and ramblin' about politics while droppin' football metaphors into every situation.
"I will not pick against the spread for the NFL games but I do pick close point spread games and upsets. I do pick against the points spread for college games that one can read in the Washington Times sports section."

"I'm not interested in running for the Senate because Mark Warner would beat my ass like a rented mule."
Maybe he didn't say that second quote but he does appear on the John "Riggin's" Show every Thursday.

It's nice to see he refers to the Moonies for all point spread info. Next week in the Washington Times: Tony Blankley picks the horses and Michael O'Hanlon tells us that things are getting better for the Chargers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw George Allen at a reception at the Frick hosted by Wachovia bank duing the GOP Convention. What a friggin' yahoo - a cipher, who could only talk footballese. And if he were so hot shit, I also saw him play in college, where his Wahoos got the shit kicked out of them by Michigan, something like 55-0. UVa were so bad, they allowed a kickoff to go untouched in the end zone - ITS A LIVE BALL, YOU PSEUDO RHODES SCHOLARS! Easier than a Michigan TD versus Eastern Michigan.