Friday, January 18, 2008

There's Only Two Herschel Walkers

Herschel Walker's upcoming autobiography has plenty of stories about his football career. However it also has a "stunning" revelation. Walker cops to having Multiple Personality Disorder.

Teammates and former coaches were shocked as he showed no signs of being off or possessed.

"I'm probably one of his closest friends and that's news to me," said Frank Ros, a Coca-Cola executive who played linebacker and was captain of Georgia's 1980 national championship team. "I knew he was working on a book but I just thought it was about football. He does 100 things at once and always has projects going on but that blows me away."

Said his former coach, Vince Dooley: "That's all news to me. All I know is whatever personality he had when he had the football was the one I liked."

Sounds suspect if you ask us. He'll probably use this as an excuse for his play with the Vikings.

"You see what had happened was the Herschel who played with the Cowboys isn't the same as the Herschel that played with the Vikings. See George Foreman's boys. They're all named George but they're all different. It's the same with me 'cept all the Herschels are in my head!"

Oh, that probably offended someone. Whatever, damn this country's PC, puritanical streak. In England, there are so many good songs to sing mocking athlete's at their lowest points without Joe Buck or some other assclown screaming hysterically about the children and our virgin ears and eyes. Thank Jebus for soccer where that's not a consideration.

"We were here when you were one!"

From Atlanta Journal Constitution

No comments: