Monday, January 28, 2008

In Case You Have Any Faith Left In Humanity

Losing to Duke tonight or ... um yesterday was bad enough but this and this have convinced me that there's no hope and we're all going to implode on each other.

I knew Meet The Spartans would be number one but really, people? Are people really begging for the return of the New Kids on the Block? Maybe I could understand if we lived in Europe and embraced shit groups like Take That and the Spice Girls on the regular. Are there rumors of a Boyzone reunion? Don't tell Gary Glitter. He might get too excited and have another heart attack before realizing they're of age.

Rambo had it right. Nothing ever changes. Just ask Peter Angelos. I need Colonel Troutman to talk me down or a Murland win at Cameron on February 13. I gotta go talk to my purents.


** You might have noticed that I saw Rambo this past weekend. No time for a review because it's time for sleep. That's where I'm a Viking. Let's just say that if you see it, you'll overdose on what you expect. It was impossible to keep track of the decapitations and severed limbs. It's like trying to keep track of shots fired in The Killer. What do you learn? It's acceptable to blow up bad people and stuff for freedom. Fuck yeah. Make sure you do a thorough job otherwise you won't come to a resolution about the fate of your soul. The best way to do this is mow them down and take off as many body parts as possible.

Maybe the Karen people would have better luck if they changed their name to Helen or something Burmese. A little hiding out in the open if you will. Always gotta be thinking.

The unintentionally funny movie preview was solid. I won't give away the title of the movie as that's the best part but I haven't laughed at a preview like that since Blood and Chocolate.

No comments: