Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lions Fans In Training For Upcoming Season

You'd think Matt Millen would give Lions fan Mike Lazzara the VIP treatment after he went off on Mike Roy Williams during practice yesterday. However he's too stupid to see the scapegoat in front of him even though it's gnawing on his balls.

Lazzara was tossed out of practice after heckling Williams and FB Jerome Felton. He yelled at Williams about taking plays off several times until Williams came over and confronted him.
“It just came out of nowhere, and I was like, ‘Huh?’ ” Williams said. “And he said it again, and I was just like, ‘What?’ And he said it again.”

Asked why he confronted Lazzara instead of ignoring him, Williams said: “I just wanted to know, ‘Where is he getting that from?’ And he said, ‘You take plays off in the season.’ And I said, ‘Well, why don’t you come and do my job and I’ll do your job and let’s see how it works.’ He said it again, and I said, ‘Yes, sir. All right.’ And I walked off.”
Lazzara was eventually led out by security after being booed by the seven other fans in attendance. He did have a point in saying that "There’s no signs that say you’ve got to stay positive.”
“I wasn’t yelling and screaming and using profanity and all this at Roy. I was just being constructive, and they boot me out. I mean, what in the world? Don’t even open it.’
I mean, really! Seriously? Talk to the hand, guy! Who knows why he's getting all worked up? Jesus told Jon Kitna that the Lions are winning 10 games this season so it's all good. There's still plenty of time to suck for the players. Fans probably aren't going off on Millen yet because they don't want to show their hand before the regular season starts.


Via Detroit Free Press

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its Roy Williams not Mike Williams. And why is this a big deal? I was at the practice and the fan was very loud and disruptive. Everyone was getting annoyed.