Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kneel Before Fat P*ssy Toad


I can see it now. Hideki Irabu moping at the bar and flicking peanuts at the bartender before being told to pay his tab and get the fuck out. "Why peanut no work for Fat Pussy Toad? Work for Supaman ... BANZAI!!!"

The former Yankees pitcher was arrested in Osaka after "assaulting a bartender after drinking 20 mugs of beer". He flew into a rage after his credit card was rejected. He "pushed the bartender against the wall, grabbed his hair, smashed at least nine liquor bottles ... and paid the bill with another credit card."

That must have really messed with the bartender. Kamikaze rage to "Oh wow, I'm so sorry. I have no idea why my card doesn't work. I'm not even close to my limit." Maybe he transformed into Fat Pussy Toad like David Banner into the Hulk. That must have been a sight for everyone in the bar. A shaking toad full of rageahol paying its tab with a credit card. They'll give credit to anyone or anything these days.

1 comment:

Gepetto said...

That is so fucking awesome you have no idea.