Friday, August 15, 2008

It Might Be A Good Time To Drug Test Rio Ferdinand


Hi, I'm Rio Ferdinand. You might remember me from missed drug tests such as 2003. It might be time to test him again. He's either trying to merk his kid or he done lost his mind.

Ferdinand is so in love with actor Lorenz Tate that he's named both of his kids after him. Lorenz was born in 2006 and Tate was born last week.
"[Wife] Becky and I love the name Larenz Tate and couldn't decide which one to go for. But now we have another child, we've got both the names."
If he was going to name his kids after Tate, he should have used his name from The Postman. He could be the proud father of Ford and Lincoln. He'd have Mercury left over if he and the wifey decide to pop out another shorty in the future.

I was planning on naming my kids after Shirley Hemphill and Fred Barry. However my first born will be named after Jimmy Walker's character in Let's Do It Again. I can't wait to bore you all with pictures of little Bootney Farnsworth Redonkulous. Mongo Slade will be followed by Biggie Smalls cause he's the illest.

No comments: