Friday, June 27, 2008

Giddyup! Diego Maradona Loves Horses


World famous footballer Diego Maradona has finally professed his love for something other than food or Colombian marching powder. He loves him some Julia Roberts. He loves her so much that he would cut off the infamous "Hand of God".
"I would do anything to see her coming along here, along the Croisette," he said, through a translator.

"I'd like to be able to walk along behind her and I'd be able to cut off my hand for that, even the hand with which I scored against England."

"I'd be able to cut off my hand if I could see Julia Roberts," he said.
Now that's dedication. PETA could use a spokesman like Maradona against people like J-Lo, Fur Ho and the seal clubbers of the world.



He makes about as much sense as a sober Pam Anderson and probably costs a dime sack and 20 pounds of chorizo. That's much less than an A-List celeb.

No comments: