Tuesday, June 10, 2008

An Aside

Yea, we haven't been as prolific as we normally are lately. Its all my fault, I just moved in with the fiance last weekend and I'm still figuring out how to blog while still going to bed at a reasonable hour. This is new for me, I normally do my best work between 1am and 4am but the lady doesn't much like the pitter patter of blogging all night in our 1br apartment, so I'm adjusting a bit here. Until I figure it out, our posting might be a bit sporadic, but we are not going anywhere, dont you worry. This ends your public service announcement.

3 comments:

The Beautiful Game said...

haha, classic

Jeff V said...

here try this

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/102-1142517-2504935?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=ear+plugs

Chimpanzee Rage said...

I'm not 100% sure its the noise, i think its more of the me not being there with her. And if i bring the laptop into bed, then there's the whole bright computer screen thing. I might have to become a day blogger...