Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Game Days Is The Worst Days So We Drink Hennessy When We Thirsty


The Lakers better not go on a losing streak otherwise Ron Artest might go back to the Henny and skunk with a bit of Brand Nubian-style beatin' down punks on the side. The drama and quote machine is back in the spotlight after an interview which will appear in the Sporting News magazine on December 7th. All topics were covered from St. John's to the infamous fight at the Palace.

The interview also touched on Artest's partying ways. It's a good thing Tiger decided that there was sex in the champagne room otherwise more people would have noticed Charlie Weis crying in a bathtub full of mac and cheese. They'd also be making noise about Artest's admission that he used to drink during halftime when he played for the Bulls.
"I used to drink Hennessy … at halftime," Artest says in the interview, which hits newsstands this week. "I (kept it) in my locker. I'd just walk to the liquor store (near the stadium) and get it."
Anyone who has been to the United Center knows there might as well be scalpers selling Hennessy and Courvoisier along with pints of Gordon's Gin outside the arena. Artest probably cashed his paychecks at the same place he bought the hen-rock.

Artest admitted that he partied every day and night while playing for St. John's. His drinking kept up when he reached the NBA.
"When I was a 19-year-old father, whew. I was a single pimp! I was wild. A lot of marijuana and alcohol—even before (that age). … I (still) party and I have fun, but not like I used to. I used to drink every night and party every night."
Who knew being a single pimp father was the key to getting your party on? Shawn Kemp and Jason Caffey must have stories for days. They sure have kids for months. If there's anyone that should be drinking every day, it's a New Jersey Net. At least it'll give him an excuse for sucking so much.

We didn't even get to the part of the interview where he discusses how he still wants to fight Ben Wallace. Oh, he's willing to get his suspension on again.

No comments: