Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Break

Yea, ok, I know our posting has come to a screeching halt this week so I'm just going say we're taking some time off Christmas Break. I'm working too much right now to make my yearly billable hours quota, Mustafa is in the same boat and has lost his home internet connection, so with the holidays coming up and no one really working & reading the blogosphere as much, we're just gonna take a break.

Its possible we could post, i'm not ruling that out, in fact it is probable, just don't expect our normal output until the new year. Happy Holidays peoples.

4 comments:

Chris said...

man, that is one awesome picture.

enjoy the break.

Jarrett said...

Damn, did Santa tear his Patella tendon too?

JG said...

No time for break--your namesake has finally become a starter!

(Peace.)

Anonymous said...

Gay.

I'd figured I'd comment again, you guys could use a boost in your comments.

Site blows.