Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Another Goldie Boy Production

Fishnets give Oscar de la Hoya the freedom of movement that he so desperately wants and needs. Maybe he thinks they'll give him the advantage he needs to beat Ricky Hatton.

de la Hoya isn't letting Goldiegate stop him from pushing for a matchup between him and Ricky Hatton. He intends to fight three more times before hanging the gloves and high heels up for good.
"I'm used to fighting once a year. I'm at the tail-end of my career but I feel that if I can have one tune-up fight first, get the ring-rust out of me, get into the rhythm of things, then I can have two other big fights in May and September."
In order for this to happen, Hatton has to beat Floyd Mayweather Jr. in November. He seems to have forgetten all the talk about a rematch with Mayweather. Guess he thinks the boxing world isn't ready to see boxers in sequins and fishnets fight each other.
Strangé playboy Strangé.

No comments: