Friday, February 23, 2007

If The Wizards Were G.I. Joes Part I

In a new series on The Deuce, we are attempting to meld memories from our childhood and adulthood (sorta?) with something we love from both. Our new feature is "What if the Wizards were G.I. Joes?" Now, we don't have the budget to make our own action figures, but you'd better believe they'd kick ass with their swivel arm grip. Instead, we offer you your own G.I. Joe style Wizards File Card. Kicking off the inaugural file card in the series we offer you Agent Zero, Gilbert Arenas. Collect them all!


Edit: The Deuce realizes now Hibachi was misspelled...this is what you get when working at 2am with a graphics program that has no spellcheck. I will commit seppuku now and fix this error later. The Deuce also knows that last sentence doesn't make any sense. Forgiveness please.

1 comment:

Trapper John said...

That's fine shit. I look forward to Mr. 50's card.